Saturday, May 7, 2011

That's Troy. This Is Classic Troy.

Well, I've done it again.  I'm the worst at taking my own advice.  Today during my lift I tried to force a weight that wouldn't go.  Nothing bad happened other than I was angry at myself, but I wasn't staying conservative and letting the weights come.  I continuously try to dismiss the work I've already put in during the week and tell myself it won't affect me.  It does.  Training five days per week is hard when you do it right.  It sucks the hind tit when you try to stuff too much shit in and force the weights.  Lesson learned.  Moving on.

Cleans: 242x3 singles, 264x3 singles, 290x3 misses, 264x1 of the shittiest reps imaginable

Bench: 225x8x3, 185x10

Chest Supported Row: 3x10
w/
Glute Ham: 3x15

Fat Bar Kurls: 3x12
w/
Band Tricep Pushdowns: 3x20

Conditioning

Song of the Day:

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on.  It is never of any use to oneself." -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment