Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Captain's Log: Little Catchup 7.9.13

Saturday's Workout.  Put me out of commission for the rest of the weekend.

Monday.
Saturday's workout was a ball buster.  I was cashed after the first round of 10 singles but somehow managed to finish.  When I do this in the future I'm going to pull heavier singles but lighter doubles and triples.

Bench was fine.  Nothing to write home about.  I want to get to the point where I can rep 275 for 5-8 before I start pushing the everyday max (305) up.  Right now that number is in the 3-4 range although I've never tested it.

After this week I'm going to start planning out my workouts more.  My Goals Week is fast approaching and I want to make sure I leave no stone unturned.  I'm thinking I'm going to start working on more rep PRs for a bout 6-8 weeks and then I'll move into my max strength phase which will last another 8-9 weeks.  I'll plan from my Goals Week and move backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment