Thursday, March 14, 2013

Training 3.14.13

AM

Calf raises and sit ups and that's it.


PM

Overhead Press
88 x 5, 5
110 x 4, 4
132 x 3, 3
152 x 2, 2
176 x 1, 1

110 x 6 sets of 6

Blast Strap Push Ups
10 sets of 10
w/
Chest Supported Rows
10 sets of 10

Presses felt awesome today.  I felt I had a lot of pop off of my shoulders.  This is big for me since if I miss an overhead press it usually doesn't get higher than my head.  I'd say 4 out of 5 times if I can get my head between my arms I'm going to make the lift.  Feeling 176 fly off my shoulders was a great feeling.  Progress feels really f'ing nice.

I also bought a bike today.  Total cruiser style.  It was built for comfort, not speed.  There's a good chance I'm going to pick up some rear saddle bags for it in the near future.  Watch out ladies.  Might take it off some sweet jumps tomorrow.  We'll see.  In the mean time I need to think of a name for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment