Monday, March 25, 2013

Captain's Log: 3.25.13

AM

Calf Raises and Shoulder Raises

PM

High Bar Squat
225 x 5
315 x 4
365 x 3
415 x 2
435 x 1

Low Bar Pause Squat
365 x 3 sets of 3

Low Bar Squat
335 x 2, 3, 5, 2, 3, 5

Bulgarian Split Squat
4 sets of 10 with 20s
w/
Band Crunch Downs
4 sets of 12

Pretty decent session.  I'm slowly testing the waters on the heavier weights on squats.  Still doing high bar for the heaviest stuff.  Hoping this will carry over once I make the switch to mostly low bar.

Even though the temps haven't really changed I have noticed I've been sweating more during my workouts.  This is a good because sweating earlier and more in your workouts is a sign of being in better shape.  I'll take what I can get.

Apropos of nothing I had the urge to listen to this song today:



After I listened and read the lyrics I found these on the fabulous interweb:



I don't know why it's hilarious, but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment