Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Few

Having Monday off has me really screwed up this week.  I have no idea what day it is.  I might just start making days up.  Today is Blorsday.  Happy Blorsday.  On with the show.

Tuesday:
Clean: 286x1, 220x10

BTNPP: 175x8x3

Today:
Snatch: 198x1

Squat: 315x2x3, 365x2x2
w/
DB Press: 60x5x5

The cleans on Tuesday were OK.   I was happy that I was able to finish the 220x10.  I'm also pretty sure I caught all of them with the right side of my clavicle.  Squats today were kept light, deep and fast.  I'm still sore from Monday so I didn't push it too hard.  Plus I want to deadlift on Friday.  This week is the last week of my five days per week training.  I'll recap and throw out some plans for the future in a future post.  Imagine that.

Song of the Day:

“It is better for you to be free of fear lying upon a pallet,than to have a golden couch and a rich table and be full of trouble.” -Epicurus

No comments:

Post a Comment