Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday

Squats: 335x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3, 225x10x3

Split Squats: 3x10

RDLs: 2x15

Awesome session today.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, I'm outside at West Allis Barbell, shirt's off (sun's out, guns out), and the clanging of iron weights is ringing in my ears.  That's livin' man.  L-i-v-i-n, livin'.  My legs feel pretty thrashed right now.  Definitely got some wobbly knee going on.  It's a good feeling though and one I haven't felt in a while.  With that said, I've still got some hip mobility issues to work out mainly in the hip flexors.  Specifically, my illiopsoases.  Just need some extra soft tissue work and stretching.  Story of my life. 

Song of the Day:

“These then are my last words to you. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” -William James

No comments:

Post a Comment