Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wednesday

Fat Bar Bench: 235x1/2/3/1/2/3/1/2/3, 175x10x2

DB Incline: 4x10

Face Pulls: 3x15
w/
DB Side Laterals: 3x12

Skull Crushers: 3x12
w/
Band Tri Pushdown: 3x20

Pretty good session tonight.  All of the above plus warm up only took me 90 minutes.  I think there is something off structurally with my upper body.  Towards the end I could feel my right side just kind of deflate while my left side was still working.  I think it has to do with the fact that my collar bone sits a bit higher on my right side at my AC joint (where your neck meets your chest).  Not entirely sure why that would be, it's just a hunch.  I've also always noticed that my left side is a bit more developed than my right.  Not a big deal because there has never been a strength discrepancy.  If I ever start bodybuilding, which I won't, then I'll worry about it.

Song of the Day:

"I am getting so far out one day I won't come back at all." -William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment