Monday, August 12, 2013

Captain's Log: Squats 8.12.13


This was really hard, no bones about it.  By the time I was done I couldn't catch my breath, I felt dizzy and a little nauseous, and didn't stop sweating for a long while.  It's been a while since I felt this way but I liked it in a weird way.

This is how my workouts are going to look for the next few weeks.  I want to push my 5RM and see where I can get it on all my lifts.  After that it'll be a few weeks of pushing a 3RM, then a 2RM, then working towards max weights close to the birthday lift challenge.

I may add in a few light morning sessions to do stuff like abs, neck, arms, and any other stuff I don't do in my main lifts.  Also going to go back to weighted dog walks with a heavy back pack in the mornings.  I'm going need all the recovery help I can get.

Wednesday will be bench.  Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment