Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Captain's Log: Hump Day = Dead Lifts 6.26.13


Don't know why this is rotated.  Ansel Adams I am not.
HUMP DAY!  Nothing better on a hump day than some exercise that helps build up the lovely lady lumps.  I seriously sometimes don't know what I'm going to do with all this ass, all this ass inside my jeans.  

I'm really liking a certain car insurance company's commercials.  The one with the camel is hilarious.  Even though this blog has a very limited reach I have a thing about not doing a companies advertising for them so I'm not going to post the commercial.  You'll just have to look it up for yourself.

Dead Lifts went pretty well.  As you can see Stranglehold was on for my last three sets.  This made them exponentially easier.  Stranglehold is, in my opinion, the standard that all workout songs should be judged against.  That song can pump anyone up, unless they are dead or like crappy music.  It should also be in every action movie from now until forever.  You could set an old lady quilting session to Stranglehold and I'd watch it and probably come away thinking quilting is pretty kick ass.  In all it's glory:





In other news, it's time to shave my callouses.  I shaved my playoff beard, which was spectacular, and now it's time for these suckers to go.  And that's just sweat on the pinky callous.  Although tearing callouses hurts down to your soul.  Hence why they need to GTFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment