Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Captain's Log: Benchings 6.18.13



Pretty decent day.  Did a double.  The morning stuff took me about 20 minutes and is just a few areas I'd like to see some localized hypertrophy and I don't care what you think of my vanity.

The last couple ramp up sets on bench were grinders.  As you can see I am already at my goal for November.  The next couple of months I'm not going to venture any higher than 305.  I will be doing more volume at 245 and above and really working on my speed off my chest.

As far as the rest of the lift goes (snatch grip high pulls included), I'm hard pressed to find a better feeling than a massive upper back pump.  Of course there is the embrace of a woman fair and true and the ears of the dog that loves you- both of which I'm a lucky man to have- but having a huge back is pretty damn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment