Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Captain's Log: Double Dipping 6.25.13

Monday

Tuesday
Both days were 80% sessions.  I hit the numbers I wanted to hit.  Still in base building mode so there isn't a whole lot to write about.  I'm feeling good doing this.  I'm not really maxing out ever.  This keeps me fresh for a higher frequency (sessions/week) and I never really have to deload.  I hate deload weeks with the fury of a thousand suns so this is a good thing.

This Saturday I think I'm going to take a dry run on Birthday Challenge #1.  I'm going to hit 90% for all the lifts.  It'll break down like this:

Press: 180 x 1
Bench: 270 x 1
Front Squat: 360 x 1
Back Squat: 450 x 1
Dead Lift: 540 x 1

I literally just decided this as I'm writing it.  But now that it's on the internet for the world to see I can't back down.  I can only man up and bring the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment