Friday, June 28, 2013

Captain's Log: Friday Night Hi-Lites 6.28.13

Friday

Thursday

Last two day weren't too bad.

On Thursday I snatched for the first time in a while.  I was happy that I could hang snatch 176.  The 205 press ties my PR.  Push presses felt weird since I haven't done them in a coon's age.  Then I released my inner shrug thug.

Friday I took I kept my volume low but my intensity stayed high.  I can usually recover well from low volume regardless of weight used.  It's the volume that can catch up with me.  I really need to figure out this whole bar-crushing-my-jugular-causing-me-to-almost-pass-out-thing.  I think I just need to do more Pec-Flexor 3000 so that I can put the bar on my upper pecs instead of my neck.  A la coach McGuirk.



Big Rig and Jesse.  Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment