Friday, November 18, 2011

Back In The Saddle

After four days of laying low and recovering I'm back.  The days off felt good since my back was sore until Thursday.  I'm still trying to figure out the exact direction of my training.  This may end up being just a go by feel period.  I've always liked having an unstructured training plan.  The only downside of it is that I, like most people, gravitate to the things that I'm good at or like to do and shy away from the things I need to do.  Mainly mobility work.  I'll try to remember the lessons of the past and stay on top of it. 

Here's what I've done the last two days.

Thursday

Snatch:
up to 186x1, 176x1x2

Military Press:
135x5x3

Squats:
315x5x3

Friday

5 rounds of:
Single Arm Dead Lift: 155x5 ea arm

Push Upsx10

And just a reminder that Movember is still going strong.  I've gotten a lot of nice comments on my sweet 'stache so far.  If you want to donate please visit mobro.co/TroyDequaine.

This weekend I'll be in Dubuque, IA helping out a client in her first powerlifting meet.  My guess is that she's going to kick some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment