Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday- Press

Standing Press: 120x5; 140x5; 155x7

Log Press: 3x10 @ 120; 1x15 @75

Lat Pull Down: 3x15
w/
Tate Press: 3x12

Keg Cleans: 4x5
w/
Tire Flips: 4x3

Tempo Runs: x6

Nothing to get too excited about today.  Press is still my weakest lift, but steadily improving.  I did a little bit more conditioning than I normally do.  My conditioning is a little weak right now so I'm going to be bringing it up in the next few weeks.  I'm not going to be running or biking or any of that other stuff for distance.  Nope.  Way too boring for me.  All sprints and fun stuff for this guy.  I also wouldn't mind getting rid of a little of the fluff around the middle.  A  certain someone likes to shake my belly.  Not in a mean way, more playful, but it's still kind of embarrassing to me.

Song of the Day:

Augustus was a chubby lad
Fat ruddy cheeks Augustus had
And everybody saw with joy
The plump and hearty healthy boy.
-Heinrich Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment