Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday- Deadlift

Deadlift: 320x5; 370x5; 420x5

RDLs: 3x10 @ 245

Bent Over Row: 3x10
w/
GHR Sit-Ups: 3x10

Minute Runs: x2
Contrast Shower

Trained at West Allis Barbell and it was a scorcher.  There is absolutely no air movement in the garage so the heat was even more stifling.  I had to go outside between sets to get some oxygen to my brain.  I really need to get a fan in there.

In other news, I'm going to be taking it slow and easy with my deadlift.  Since I'll be pulling from the floor on a semi-regular basis I want to make sure I don't beat myself up too bad.  All of today's reps were pretty easy.  I won't be going for max reps like on some of my other lifts.  Slow and steady and keeping myself fresh.

Song of the Day:

I'm so glad I'm not a Marlins fan.  Or live in an area where I would be susceptible to hearing that song on a daily basis.

"He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year." -Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment