Thursday, January 5, 2012

Training: Last Few

Tuesday

Fat Bar Bench:
135x5
185x8
205x5
225x5
205x5
185x5x8

Handstand Push Ups:
4 sets of 3
w/
Pull Ups:
4 sets of 7

Single Arm Fat Bar Curls:
3 sets of 8

Wednesday

Lots of mobility and ab work.

Thursday

Trap Bar:
154x5
264x5
352x5
418x5
308x5x5

Bulgarian Split Squats:
4 sets of 8 each leg

Reverse and Regular Grip Fat Bar Curls:
3 sets of 8-Reverse
5 sets of 5-Regular

Sled Sprints:
30 yardsx6

The back and more specifically the prirformis muscles continue to be tight and give me a little pain.  Nothing too serious just need to focus on keeping my belly tight and not letting the weight pull me out of position.  The diet has been going good and I'm consistently in the high 190's.  There's about four weeks left and I hope to be about 6-7 pounds lighter than I am now.  That should put me in pretty good position to win.  I'm definitely feeling a little more run down and tired than normal, but that comes with the territory of being at a new lighter weight.  Getting lean is hard, hard work and takes sacrifice.  And if anyone tries to tell you otherwise they are trying to sell you something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment