Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Brace Yourselves...


And with it comes my awesome mustache.  November 1 is the official beginning of this year's Movember event.  I haven't set up my Movember page just yet, but when I do all of you will hear about it.

In case you're unaware of the Movember movement it is a month long fundraiser wherein men, who are worthy of such a title, grow mustaches and raise money for prostate cancer and other men's cancer research and awareness.

I can hear people whining, "But why the mustache?" already.

Because it's a sign of solidarity among those in the movement.  It's prostate cancer's Pink Ribbon.

And ladies, it's not just for the fellas.  You all are more than welcome and highly encouraged to participate and help raise money and awareness.  No mustache needed, but if you can grow one, more power to you.

Once I get my MoSpace set I'll be posting a link but for now head on over to www.Movember.com for info on the movement.

I hope to see some of you (if you're man (or woman) enough) rocking some bitchin' 'staches this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment