Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Training 2.27.13

Going to get back into posting my training now that I'll have a bit more time on my hands.



Clean Pull/Clean: up to 242 x 2 sets of 1

Front Squat:
up to 315x1
275x3,3
225x5,5

Trap Bar RDLs:
5x10

Blast Strap Push Ups:
3x10

Lately I've been training 5-6 days per week.  I haven't been pushing the weights too heavy.  I have been getting a lot of volume in the 60-85% range though.  I've also been keeping my auxiliary reps very high.  Those sets usually stay in the 15-50 rep range.  Trying to build a base of strength and a little bit of sizw.  If/when I want to focus more on pushing the weights I'll have a solid foundation to work with.

I also just started adding some light cardio into the mornings on top of walking Saxon.  This is going to remain for a while.  I'm kinda fat right now.  Looking to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment