Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Open Letter To My NX Level Family


Dear NX Level Family,

As many of you know I will be moving to Chicago at the end of July and will no longer be employed with NX Level.  It was a hard decision for me to make, but one that I feel will be extremely fulfilling.  The camaraderie and friendship  that I have built with all of you, I know, is not something that can or will be found just anywhere.  As such, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the caring, kindness, and compassion you have shown myself and the rest of the NX Level staff over the years. 

The last six years have been extremely rewarding and at the same time, very humbling for me.  Through you I have found a passion for strength and conditioning and helping others achieve their fitness goals.  The fact that you have trusted me to help you improve your performance, your health, and your quality of life is not something I take for granted.

As I begin the next chapter of my grown up life I will take with me and cherish the lessons and generosity that you have shown me.  And even though time and distance will keep us apart I feel great satisfaction that I can always call on any of you as a friend, and you me.


My Deepest Thanks,

Troy Dequaine
Senior Performance Coach and Assistant Director of Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment